Skip to main content

Cute Thank You Notes for Baby Shower

 These are best free sample notes of baby shower thank you wording you can write on cards or directly post on your Facebook status.

Thank you notes for a baby shower!



Baby Shower thank you notes

  1. I am blessed beyond words! Thank you, everyone,, who made it to my shower and his diaper party! Now to put all these goodies away and wait for her to get here!!
  1. The shower was a success, thank you to all that came and even helped. Thank God for our wonderful friends and family.
  1. I am sending a big thank you to my wonderful co-workers who threw an amazing baby Shower on Saturday for Shane and I. They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and I couldn't be more grateful for such thoughtful ladies. I also want to thank everyone who was able to attend and spoiling us with gifts that will help us with our new bundle.
  1. I had such a wonderful baby shower yesterday! Thank you to all of those who came and made it such a fantastic experience; I love you all!
  1. I just wanted to thank everyone for their help with the baby shower yesterday!! It turned out great! A lot of laughs, food, games, and awesome gifts for my daughter who is soon to arrive! It warmed my heart as a mom watching my family getting ready to have another beautiful baby girl. Thank you, every one who came and a big thank you for all your help.
  1. Thank you to all friends and family who came to my baby shower yesterday and made it a lovely afternoon. She is a spoilt child. I cannot believe how much she got given yesterday and leading up to yesterday. Thank you so much, everybody! She is going to be playing for sure!
  1. I just want to thank everyone who came out and supports my daughter baby shower! With all your ideas and decorations it turned out lovely and beautiful. It means the world to me. I love you all!
  1. I would like to thank you to everyone that came out to the baby shower! I had a wonderful time and it was fantastic to see so many old faces again...you did an awesome job and now all I need is someone to come over and help me organize everything. On another note, I hope we all get together again soon...not years from now. Thanks, again everyone!
  1. What a wonderful baby shower yesterday! A huge thank you to Betsy Callahan for planning it! Thank you to all the special ladies in my life who came to help me celebrate!
  1. A very big thank you to everyone who helped with and everyone who attended the baby shower! It means a lot to us how much you all do for our family. Your generosity is greatly appreciated! It would not have been the same without you!
  1. We just want to thank everyone that came to the baby shower yesterday and thanks for all of the presents! We had a great time and I hope everyone did too and if anyone has pictures please send then to me either on Facebook or text me, thanks!
  1. Thank you each for attending a baby shower and the lovely gifts. Your presence made the day that much more fun. She had so many gifts, it seemed never ending, but that shows how much she is loved. Thank you again.
  1. Our baby shower is a success. This was one of the happiest days of our lives. We were full of nothing but joy and laughter. We thank everyone for their love, support, and gifts. Special thanks to our parents! Be blessed!
  1. I had an awesome baby shower yesterday with an amazing and overwhelming turnout! Thank you so much for throwing the best baby shower a new momma could ever ask for. You all are amazing! I cannot tell you how grateful I am that you are all in my life and that you let me be a part of yours! To all that came, thank you so much! It was wonderful seeing all of you and being able to catch up with those that I do not see on a regular basis. I hope I was able to make my rounds and give everyone some of my time. I now have tons to do, as my entire living room is covered in diapers and presents! I am truly blessed to have everyone that came and those that were unable to make it in my life and appreciate all of the gifts that were given. Love you all!
  1. I want to thank each of you again for your help planning our baby shower. I so appreciate your time and input. I am extremely proud with the way things turned out and I owe that to you! Your thoughtfulness made our occasion so special. My baby girl is so blessed to have each of you in her life and so am I. We love each of you.
  1. Huge thank you to all of my friends and family who came to our shower yesterday! I have a lot of organizing to do, but we couldn't be more thankful!
  1. I would like to thank everyone for making my Baby Shower such a sweet and awesome day. I don't think I have ever seen so much PINK in one place ever. We had a terrific turnout and some great fun over the pretties! Thank you to my daughter for helping and making some awesome food. Lots of clothes, diapers, wipes, bottles, bibs and blankets. She won't need anything for awhile.
  1. I just want to say, Thank you to all who came to our baby shower! The gifts were amazing & we appreciate everything given to the fullest. We were feeling truly blessed last night with such awesome family & friends! Again, thank you all!
Baby Shower Thank You Wording Samples For Facebook Status!
Hey my new prince charming, welcome to the world. I promise to protect you, love you and always be there for you through thick and thin! I love you to the moon and back sweetheart.

Nothing is more rewarding than getting a delivery call at midnight and getting to experience a newborn baby; these are called the first hours of sweet life!

When we have a chance to mentor a child, we have the ability to give the world to a child .and as they grow older, they will not forget the time we spent, giving them the tools to better the world....we hope one day to see the child achieve their dreams, for it was us, the mentors, the mothers, the father's, aunts, uncles, friends, who let them use our shoulders for success.

Accept our congratulations; we are very happy that now you're a happy mother. Accept our best wishes for happiness.

There comes news from the hospital that the world becomes more beautiful with the birth of a beautiful baby girl. So I wish your family for a beautiful, healthy baby.  Congratulations!

Dear Mom and Dad, congratulations on the birth of your little guy. Your little crumb is so beautiful like a flower, congratulation!

The best thing next to her mom is a faithful and velvety company, a caring assistance while bathing, cute toys to calm her, when she cries, musical instrument, in order to boost her talent, nice little booties on two small feet. But most important of all is your love for her! Have many wonderful moments with your daughter.

May you bring a lot of love, laughter and tenderness for your baby and both of you light up every day with happiness and joy!

Once my mom told me that the angles flies around the world and gives babies to lovely mothers.  Sometimes a beautiful boy and sometimes a cute girl, this baby girl is the greatest happiness in the world, there is nothing better than the smile of a child.

It's like a fairy tale when a newborn baby begins life. I wish this boy will bring love, joy, and laughter, and he becomes the treasure of his parents. Whether the baby has enough of everything in life just for fun, but a good Health, happiness, joy are very important both in childhood and in adulthood. May your entire life go without difficulties and it go with success!

Congratulations on your little bundle of happiness that is born of your love. Good luck to you and your little girl.

When a child is born, one realizes that there is something more important than her-self.

Everyone knows the worth of gold. But the gold ornament becomes worthy only when it pass through the hands of a jeweler. The material is the same, but the big difference is in the hands of a master that process it. A small child is like the uncut piece of gold, and the parents are the one that made him a jewel. Wish you that your baby has grown up with the inner and outer beauty.

May your precious newborn doll bring a joy to the whole world and special joy to your family!

A most beautiful fairy tale starts with a kiss and ends with a small baby smile.  'It’s not a fairy tale; it is life itself, which is developed from your story. Congratulations on the birth of a beautiful child.

We wish you that a new little person in your family may bring a lot of love, laughter, and tenderness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Thank You Message For Facebook

Are you confused, how to say thanks for birthday wishes? Feel free to use these sample birthday thank you notes for friends, family and coworkers on your Facebook status. Send these wishes as a text message may also appreciate by your receivers. Birthday Thank You Notes Thank you birthday quotes and wishes! I am feeling blessed with all the birthday wishes. Thank you all. I pray for long life and happiness to every one of you and your families. Thank you for all the birthday messages! I haven't been the easiest person to knock around within the last few weeks but certain people have put up with me and made everything feel a little bit better, so, thank you much. Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday love that you have given me whether it be on FB, phone calls, text, or email I appreciate it all. I am blessed to see another year and ready for whatever the next chapter in my life holds. Thank you to everyone who took a few moments out of their day yesterd

Cute Thank You Quotes for Boyfriend from Heart

You make a fight with your boyfriend or want to appreciate him for some great help; these are the best thank you notes and quotes for your boyfriend to make him happy. We take so many things we have for granted, things we may not even realize. Those of us who are lucky enough to be able to hear, see, smell, taste, touch, walk, those of us who are healthy, have a warm bed to sleep in and food in our belly, people around us who care and love us, so be thankful. Dear boyfriend, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you for that. I've heard people talk about soul mates and finding that once in a lifetime type of love.  You know the kind where two people unite as one because they are so much alike and all of that fairytale happily ever after nonsense. I just always figured that was too good to be true or that there was no such thing well until you came into my life and threw everything I thought I knew out the window. I look at you and I see myself. You are my reflection,