Skip to main content

Cute Thank You Quotes for Boyfriend from Heart

You make a fight with your boyfriend or want to appreciate him for some great help; these are the best thank you notes and quotes for your boyfriend to make him happy. We take so many things we have for granted, things we may not even realize. Those of us who are lucky enough to be able to hear, see, smell, taste, touch, walk, those of us who are healthy, have a warm bed to sleep in and food in our belly, people around us who care and love us, so be thankful. Dear boyfriend, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you for that. I've heard people talk about soul mates and finding that once in a lifetime type of love.  You know the kind where two people unite as one because they are so much alike and all of that fairytale happily ever after nonsense. I just always figured that was too good to be true or that there was no such thing well until you came into my life and threw everything I thought I knew out the window. I look at you and I see myself. You are my reflection, my mirror. You have taught me so much about myself simply because we have so many similarities. You've opened my eyes and made me see not only the good things about myself I had never realized before but you've also shown me things that I need to work on to be the best possible woman I can be. You've brought absolute joy and happiness into not only my life.
Thank you, quotes for him

Thank You Messages for Your Boyfriend!


I know I shouldn't get jealous because I know you wouldn't cheat on me but it’s only because I don't want any other girl to take my place. I am so grateful to have you in my life and be your old lady as you always say. You’re the best boyfriend any girl could ask for and thank you for all that you do for me and for putting up with me too.

We have been through so many things baby and that only made us stronger. Every day I spend with you is a blessing, that smile, the laughs, all the imperfections that make us perfect, all the love that I can see in your eyes, everything just makes me love you more and more. Thank you for being in my life and thank you for loving me so much.

Thank you, my angel, for everything you’ve done for me and all the love you share with me and all the attention, advice, and care you show towards me. You really are one in a million and without you, my life would be so boring. Thank you for maturing me and helping me to be the best that I can possibly be my angel. I pray that God will keep us together many more years to come. I love you with all of my heart and I don’t ever want to lose someone as precious as you.

You deserve a thank-you for each and every one of these things in which you do for me every day. I look forward to every day and every night because I know you will be there. We've built a relationship in two short years that some would not be able to achieve in a lifetime, a relationship which expects nothing more than each other's time. Thank you for all the time you've put in and will continue to put into building this relationship with me. You are my number one and you always will be. I love you so much

Thank you for everything you do, babe. The things you do will never go unappreciated.
 I thank my boyfriend all the time for everything he does and thank my lucky stars for bringing him into my life. He is my wish come true.

My wonderfully amazing and incredible boyfriend made my life full of fun and lovely surprises. I would have never thought that I'd ever be so lucky to be with someone that loves me so much but also someone who I love just as much back. Someone who wants to make me smile every single morning and someone to experience life wit! I know some people don't understand how anyone could move as fast as we have, or how we can be so sure of each other after only a few months, but I've never been not only sure about someone else but also just sure about myself as the person I have become with him. I love having someone that I can make posts about and make other people annoyed with them also. I love you and thank you so much for everything.

Thanks for being my bestie and being so supportive during the hard times. I couldn't ask for anyone better to do life with.

Thank you for everything you do for us. I know I may be difficult, but you always show me a better way. I love you and thank you so much for your patience with me and mostly with my kids.
I can say I didn't see you coming but I'm glad our paths crossed! You're my favorite guy and thanks for being the awesome man you are to me.

Your gifts may probably be considered as simple but I was literally crying and laughing after reading all your notes! Everyone think that I'm cheerful, one who often smile and give good vibes to others. But only a few knows me well, that I'm shallow, weak, emotional, one who worry too much and don't give my trust to anyone easily. It’s too bad for you because you're one of those few people. Thank you for the gift of friendship, you’re the sweetest.

I love my boyfriend more than anything in this world. I am so lucky to have him in my life. Not only have we grown together so far, but I can't wait to grow for the rest of our lives. I am probably the happiest girl alive and I cannot thank god enough for the gift of an amazing person who loves me so much.

Thank you for everything you do for me! Thank you for always treating me like a princess. You truly are an amazing person! You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have you by my side! I know no one is perfect, but in my eyes you are. Thank you for being the best friend and boyfriend I could ever ask for. Words can't even begin to describe how I feel. I love you.

Most all of this is spot on, and I'm grateful for you. No matter what we face, no matter how many times you get under my skin, and vice versa, absolutely nothing can make my feelings for you become less than what they are. The little sweet things you say, and do, they will never go unnoticed, so thank you.

I've been doing really well thanks to my boyfriend; you actually help my anxiety more than my medication. I've been spending a lot of time with him and it's been helping me miraculously.

I do have to say I am one lucky girl to have such an amazing boyfriend. He doesn't shower me with gifts but gives me his attention and helps me overcome my fears and help me when I need help even when I'm am too stubborn to accept it. I certainly do appreciate everything he does for me. It's the little things that mean everything such as tonight for taking care of me and talking to me the entire time while I waited in the hospital and rubbed my neck when I could barely move it.

I would like to take this moment to wish my wonderful boyfriend a happy one month. I would also like to thank you for making this month the best of my life with all of your weirdness and sweetness. I would like to let you know I'm so very grateful that you came into my life because I don't know what I would do without you.

I am so excited and so glad you always get to go with me to every special event in my life. There is nothing that compares to being in love with your best friend. I thank God every day for blessing me with you. I am one lucky girl. Looking forward to sharing this memorable time with you baby and still not telling you where we are taking pictures.

My boyfriend brings out my REAL smile, the most genuine, carefree smile. I can never thank him enough for sticking by my side through anxiety and everything else.

I have a wonderful boyfriend that has stayed by my side for over a year even when my anger makes me crazy, emotional and do stupid things, I wouldn't normally do. I'm happy to say that you have made it this far in life with me.

Thank you for our good times and bad times, and of course for being cute as a button! You make my ticker happy. Thanks for always listening when I need to rant, being there when I'm stressed for lying to me on my ugliest days by telling me I'm beautiful, and for just being you. You're the best.

You came into my life unexpectedly and quickly swept me off my feet. You didn't hesitate to make me yours and wasted no time in getting us started. Now we are the best of friends and fight like we're married. You annoy me, I annoy you. You make me smile bigger than I ever have. I love you to the moon and back. We're together every day. People may think we're crazy for moving this fast but they don’t know how we feel. When I start doubting us or worrying if what they say is true, I see you and all the fear subsides. I am truly blessed to have you.

I just want to let you know, how grateful I am of the way you put up with me. I know I can be difficult at times but you handle me better than I handle myself. I can never thank you enough for everything you do for me. You made me realize all the sacrifices that you did for me that I doubt anyone would. I guess it's safe to say that I'm one lucky girl. Thank you, babe, you're amazing.

Thank you so much for all that you do for me! You have no idea how much I care for you and the amount of appreciation I have for you has surpassed all measurable limits. You are truly one of a kind. I’m a lucky woman to be able to call you mine. You  are the most wonderful boyfriend.

Thank you for making me feels special every day and even without gifts and surprises, no one compares to the love you've shown me and I'm so lucky and proud to call you mine.


I value, cherish and appreciate everything about you and I am honored. You hold a very Special place deep in my heart and I will always care and love you .You are beautiful and truly Amazing. I will love you always and forever. You are the very truth that sets my life free. You're every reason, every hope and every dream I desire. You've changed my heart, you’ve changed my life. I thank God for allowing us to connect on a deeper level of understanding. You're beautiful, special and truly amazing love and appreciate everything we share, I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Thank You Message For Facebook

Are you confused, how to say thanks for birthday wishes? Feel free to use these sample birthday thank you notes for friends, family and coworkers on your Facebook status. Send these wishes as a text message may also appreciate by your receivers. Birthday Thank You Notes Thank you birthday quotes and wishes! I am feeling blessed with all the birthday wishes. Thank you all. I pray for long life and happiness to every one of you and your families. Thank you for all the birthday messages! I haven't been the easiest person to knock around within the last few weeks but certain people have put up with me and made everything feel a little bit better, so, thank you much. Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday love that you have given me whether it be on FB, phone calls, text, or email I appreciate it all. I am blessed to see another year and ready for whatever the next chapter in my life holds. Thank you to everyone who took a few moments out of their day yesterd

Cute Thank You Notes for Baby Shower

 These are best free sample notes of baby shower thank you wording you can write on cards or directly post on your Facebook status. Thank you notes for a baby shower! Baby Shower thank you notes I am blessed beyond words! Thank you, everyone,, who made it to my shower and his diaper party! Now to put all these goodies away and wait for her to get here!! The shower was a success, thank you to all that came and even helped. Thank God for our wonderful friends and family. I am sending a big thank you to my wonderful co-workers who threw an amazing baby Shower on Saturday for Shane and I. They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and I couldn't be more grateful for such thoughtful ladies. I also want to thank everyone who was able to attend and spoiling us with gifts that will help us with our new bundle. I had such a wonderful baby shower yesterday! Thank you to all of those who came and made it such a fantastic experience; I love you all! I