Skip to main content

Example Thank You Letter after Job Interview

Sending a thank you letter after a job interview is one of the oldest traditions of American system but now in all over the world, it become a necessary thing to send a thank you email after every job interview. Every job has its own specific environment and requirements so every thank you letter must be written in different circumstances. Here is a sample of job interview thank you letter written by general job interviews. You may edit it according to your own requirements.  

An Example of Thank You Sample letter after Job Interview


It may have presumably been long, but I was sure not to forget in complete agreement. I am writing this letter to express my sincere gratitude for the enormous contribution made by the organizers and facilitators to improve and enhance my life skills. Your company gave me a new perspective on how I plan my career dream.

But how did I get there?

As I wondered scrolling over my Facebook News feeds and I read this question posted by your company HR team where the winner with the most convincing response won themselves a slot to attend the Company workshop. The question: “How do you think the “company name” will change the lives of those attending it?”

 My response:  “Looking ahead, I believe that the underlying importance of the graduate program to our quality of life and that of our employers as well as to the strength of our economy, in many dimensions is the greatest gift we can achieve. And this can be realized by attending your company program given the opportunity.” And yes indeed, I was the lucky guy of the day!
Indeed, I am indebted to you. You lit up my life. I thank you from my heart of hearts. If anyone deserves thanks, it’s you. You helped right when I needed help most by sponsoring me for the Program. The R.A.I.S.E Program, your lessons have modeled me into a strong person, believing in myself after making self-discovery (knowing who I am) and I will forever be grateful. By far, the Program was the most beautiful kind of training that I have ever undertaken.

Partitioning the Modules:

 Day one: Personal Leadership: I learned to focus on what is truly important in my life. It’s all about knowing what I want. Everything else is secondary. This also means making time for this important, outlined list of things in my life. A skill I learned on the second day was critical thinking. A “critical thinking” logic question given was and I am proud to state that I solved the problem. This is the Problem:
“An old rich man has a 28 million dollar estate. He marries a young woman. That young woman gets pregnant.
Before he dies, he leaves a will stating that if his wife gives birth to a boy, he is to be given 2/3 of the estate and the 1/3 to the wife. If she gives birth to a girl, she is to be given 1/3 of the estate and the wife keeps 2/3. At the time of birth, the wife gives birth to twins, a boy, and a girl.
How is the estate divided between the three?  USE logic to solve the problem.”

My solution after working:

“The estate is shared as 4, 8, and 16 for girl, wife and son respectively. 1st I made this observation; the man wanted the boy to have twice as much as his mother, the mother twice as much as the girl. Hence the solution.”

Truth be told, it didn’t come that easy. Everyone who attempted this question contributed to our general success in some way. The 3rd day was yet another challenging one. Putting your thoughts on paper and later communicating them. In short, it focused on the skill of effective communication, of writing and public speaking.

Day 4 was an eye opener. It focused basically on the enlightenment of what is required in the fast evolving world of the Century 21st of a new age of Technology. Finally, day 5 was last for training where we covered the topic of career planning. We ‘matched our interests to career’ to better understand self. I personally took part in the mock interview that was organized and my mistakes were ironed out by the panelists.

The career planning session was a great lesson, just as others that taught me not to work on jobs that don’t interest me just because they pay a lot of bills. Joy and happiness should always be at the helm of everything. Lest they are like the proverbial ‘hole in the doughnut,’ solid on the outside but empty on the inside. I want to chase after a fulfilling career dream.

Evaluation:

 The training was indeed a timely invent that has not only ushered me into the future but a milestone that would greatly change my life for the better, to serve my community in an immersed way. It was not just another normal-routine-lecture session while we were being awed in a deluxe hotel room punctuated with sumptuous meals of chicken, coffee with other niceties.  If I would say this proverbially, it would run as, you sheltered me during a heavy downpour. I have not had what it takes to return your umbrella (favor), but rather considered it worthy to notify you that I reached safely…in a typed voice!

Testimony:

Indeed, I would not have earned my current job as a Research Officer with Federation of Employers without your program and the sponsorship. Giving me this opportunity is the most transcendent gift one can be given which has enabled me has a foot in the future. I have learned a great deal which unfortunately my peers don’t know. And this knowledge has changed the way I see the world. This projection is clear to me, that I can achieve so much more. The training brought me this kind of change in mindset that helped me to dismiss my false starts and begin on a long-time odyssey of dreaming and living my dreams. Therefore, it’s crystal clear to me, that there is no thought forbidden to think and no emotion I don’t recognize.

Talking of welfare, when even the hunger had not yet gotten the better of us, a tantalizing aroma of delicious and sumptuous breakfast with other eateries swept into the learning room, poking our noses and calling for us to administer to it justice. Indeed, it was great. As we exchanged pleasantries on the last day, a trainee is jokingly quoted saying, “I have measurably put on weight.” He just wanted to show how good the diet had been. I appreciate you for the welfare, too.

Steve Jobs’ commencement Speech.

One other captivating moment during the training is the video of Steve Jobs of the commencement address for college graduates at Stanford that played.  I can summarize it in 3 parts.

The first is ‘Connecting the dots’: You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that dots will somehow connect in our future.
Secondly, “You have to find what you love.” Jobs say. So even in adversity, and when rejected it feels good to know u still ‘are in love’

Finally, “Live as if today was your last day.” He asked himself, “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what am about to do today? If the answer was no, I knew I needed to change something.” “…..no one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share.” He wonders. And as the end of the speech, he notes, “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. He calls this dogma- living with the results of other people’s thinking. Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.”

Conclusion:


I wish to acknowledge everyone’s effort, the fellow trainees and all stakeholders and sponsors of the program; more so, forgive me for the length of the letter; I did not have enough time to write a short one.  May you find a true dividend of the blessing that comes with this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Thank You Message For Facebook

Are you confused, how to say thanks for birthday wishes? Feel free to use these sample birthday thank you notes for friends, family and coworkers on your Facebook status. Send these wishes as a text message may also appreciate by your receivers. Birthday Thank You Notes Thank you birthday quotes and wishes! I am feeling blessed with all the birthday wishes. Thank you all. I pray for long life and happiness to every one of you and your families. Thank you for all the birthday messages! I haven't been the easiest person to knock around within the last few weeks but certain people have put up with me and made everything feel a little bit better, so, thank you much. Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday love that you have given me whether it be on FB, phone calls, text, or email I appreciate it all. I am blessed to see another year and ready for whatever the next chapter in my life holds. Thank you to everyone who took a few moments out of their day yesterd

Cute Thank You Quotes for Boyfriend from Heart

You make a fight with your boyfriend or want to appreciate him for some great help; these are the best thank you notes and quotes for your boyfriend to make him happy. We take so many things we have for granted, things we may not even realize. Those of us who are lucky enough to be able to hear, see, smell, taste, touch, walk, those of us who are healthy, have a warm bed to sleep in and food in our belly, people around us who care and love us, so be thankful. Dear boyfriend, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you for that. I've heard people talk about soul mates and finding that once in a lifetime type of love.  You know the kind where two people unite as one because they are so much alike and all of that fairytale happily ever after nonsense. I just always figured that was too good to be true or that there was no such thing well until you came into my life and threw everything I thought I knew out the window. I look at you and I see myself. You are my reflection,

Cute Thank You Notes for Baby Shower

 These are best free sample notes of baby shower thank you wording you can write on cards or directly post on your Facebook status. Thank you notes for a baby shower! Baby Shower thank you notes I am blessed beyond words! Thank you, everyone,, who made it to my shower and his diaper party! Now to put all these goodies away and wait for her to get here!! The shower was a success, thank you to all that came and even helped. Thank God for our wonderful friends and family. I am sending a big thank you to my wonderful co-workers who threw an amazing baby Shower on Saturday for Shane and I. They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and I couldn't be more grateful for such thoughtful ladies. I also want to thank everyone who was able to attend and spoiling us with gifts that will help us with our new bundle. I had such a wonderful baby shower yesterday! Thank you to all of those who came and made it such a fantastic experience; I love you all! I